Belonging begins by knowing one another well. Our Welcome Home new team member experience allows each person the opportunity to learn about our Mission, Vision, and Values, and to discover for themselves the reasons they are inspired to work in an resident-directed environment where residents rule, and team members rock! We foster a culture of caring where we care for the residents and for one another. We also recognize that it is important to allow the residents to care for us. Our golden rule is, "Do unto those you work with as you would have them do unto the Residents." We have extraordinary standards of service and character. Our Welcome Home experience reinforces the role of each person in developing relationships that make each day at work meaningful and joyous.
Careers at Deer Valley Senior Living
- Do you have a positive, can-do attitude?
- Are you a caring and energetic individual?
- Do you have a passion for supporting seniors?
- Are you able to make the best out of every situation, while remaining both professional and realistic?
- Can you demonstrate our core values and mission statement?
Core values: Empathy, Wisdom, Goodness, Integrity, Passion, Evolution , and Empowerment.
Creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day.
If so, you could be a great addition to the Deer Valley team. For most of our employees a job at our community is far more than just a job, it's a career which makes a genuine difference in people’s lives.
Sound like you? Contact us. We would love to meet you.
Deer Valley Senior Living is always on the look out for great people
- FULL TIME - SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR